Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 pa
Start Date: 23/04/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002294
Senior .NET Developer – C# - Angular.JS– FinTech. Opportunity to take a lead role on a greenfield development team, be fully involved in architecture, development and leading/mentoring an Agile team. Remote working and remote interviewing in place for their position.
The Senior .NET Developer will be involved in several new key projects to build a next generation platform for buy-side investment real-time investments. The FinTech sees this as a game changing platform that will see them cement their place as a recognised global FinTech brand offering innovative technology driven solutions to their clients.
Skills required from the Senior .NET Developer.
- A degree in a STEM related subject
- .NET C# experience.
- AngularJS - v8/v10
- 5 + years commercial development experience
- Experience leading teams
- Sound knowledge of .NET 4.5 Framework
- Can produce high quality C# code
- Test Driven Development – TDD experience
- Experience working within financial services beneficial but not essential
- Cloud experience – Keen interest in AWS – Azure based technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer with proven experience building high performance software. In return the FinTech will offer that scope and freedom to lead projects, influence software architecture and truly build innovative software.