Job Role: Business Analysis
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 pa
Start Date: 23/04/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002296
BA Manager– Award winning FinTech, a global provider of investment software to blue-chip Asset Management organisations seeks to hire a BA Manager to lead and grow an existing agile team working on innovate products within the asset management industry.
The Ba Manager will:
- Manage a growing agile business analysis team and build upon this team.
- Manage, define and take ownership of Analysis Framework across this product suite.
- Implement and adopt new tools and techniques to improve environment.
- Take ownership of scheduling and delivery of BA tasks and duties.
- Develop and enhance the teams skills through training and best practice processes.
- Act as a key escalation point for projects.
- Able to delivery projects within an agile development methodology environment.
- Manage changes to projects scope and identify contingency plans.
- Lead Epics, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Delivery of projects at a leadership level.
- Be in constant contact with senior internal stakeholders.
- Oversea other business analysts and monitor requirement gathering and modelling.
- Work closely with Product Manager.
- Improve documentation of business requirements and analysis.
The BA Manager will need to have:
- A degree in a related subject.
- Previous experience working for institutional Asset Management organisation - Essential.
- Experience of non-UK based asset management organisations within Europe.
- Enterprise Architect - Business Architecture experience.
- BPMN - Business Process Modelling Notation.
- UML experience.
- BDD & Gherkin experience - desirable.
- Excellent Asset Management experience is essential.
- Proven experience in software development life cycles.
- Certifications: IOC/BCS preferred.
The company is highly profitable, has an excellent reputation in the market place and is highly regarded by internal staff. An excellent benefits package for the BA Manager includes: generous bonus & pension, 26 days holiday, life insurance, private medical insurance, gym membership, season ticket loan and flexible working hours.