Job Role: Security
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £85,000 - £105,000 pa
Start Date: 25/06/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002322
Senior Network Security Engineer - Palo Alto experience is required for this position – London. Miller Maxwell has partnered with global Asset Management organisation, with over $100 million under management. They seek to expand their network and security engineering team with need to hire a Senior Network Security Engineer to enhance their global office connectivity and data centre security globally with scope to be responsible for architectural design, implementation and software upgrade of existing environment.
The Asset Manager is known globally with reach across Asia, Europe and the US and is regarded for technical innovation and cutting-edge technology platforms for all of their corporate and personal customers.
The Senior Network Security Engineer will:
- Take overall responsibility for network and data centre security.
- Monitor network security and suggest improvements.
- VPN configuration and implementation.
- Monitor network performance and resolve any issues.
- Data centre security improvement and hardening.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and 3rd party providers.
The Senior Network Security Engineer should have:
- A degree in a STEM related Subject.
- Proven Information Security Experience.
- Palo Alto experience – Essential.
- Any of the following certifications beneficial: PCCET, PCNSA, PCNSE, PCCSE, PCSAE.
- Datacentre experience.
The Senior Network Security Engineer will have the opportunity to work within a high-performance network security environment with a team of highly experienced Engineers. Work closely with management to improve network environment and introduce new tools and concepts to improve reliability and connectivity. No previous experience of financial services is required as full training will be provided.