Job Role: Project Management
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 pa
Start Date: 21/09/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002341
Agile Project Manager – London. – Software - .NET - C# - Automation focussed projects. FinTech organisation seeks an Agile Project Manager to join their UK Team – the Agile Project Manager should have keen interest in delivering high performance software related projects within a FinTech environment. Several key projects will be starting in Q4 2021 seeking to improve product performance with the FinTech expanding software development teams across the business.
The Agile Project Manager will:
- Delivery key programme of software related projects.
- Oversea multiple projects: automation, cloud and software related.
- Manage adoption of devops and automation processes.
- Plan, report and oversee execution of projects.
- Document all aspects of projects.
- Track budget and scope of the project.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Work with teams across multiple departments.
- Implementation of project deliverables.
- Liaise with software engineering, testing, product and internal Operations teams across the business.
The Agile Project Manager will need to have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- Proven software related project management experience.
- At least 3 + years commercial project management experience.
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management experience.
- C# - .NET - Java - Cloud - Azure - AWS - DevOps - knowledge of these Tech stack environments.
- Experience working within the finance technology sector would be beneficial.
- Proven planning, reporting and expectation management experience.
If you are interested in discussing this exciting Agile Project Management position, please contact Miller Maxwell for further information.