Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 pa
Start Date: 21/09/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002343
Azure based SaaS based projects and take a lead hands on role on these projects. Leading European Hedge Fund, technology driven organisation seeks to hire an experienced Application Support Specialist to join an expanding applications and automation team in London. Opportunity to be part of innovation projects including Azure and automation-based projects working closely with developers and testers deploying several new large applications across their business.
The Application Support Specialist will:
- Work closely with front-office users and senior stakeholders
- Lead technical based projects
- Provide high level application support
- Assist with the deployment of several new large-scale implementation projects
- Work on Azure and automation-based projects
- Work with Development, Infrastructure and Testing teams to improve application reliability
- Resolve major incidents and work closely with senior stakeholders to improve technical documentation
- Working hours – 8:00am – 6:30pm – on a shift basis covering these hours
The Application Support Specialist will need to have:
- Proven application support experience.
- Experience working within financial services.
- Experience working within Windows environments.
- Solid SQL Server experience – Knowledge of SSIS – SSRS beneficial.
- MS Dynamics – SolarWinds – BizTalk
- Azure experience – beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience leading support projects.
- The Application Support Specialist will work closely with the Application Support Management to manage and grow the application support team. There are several highly visible projects taking place that will include Azure, Automation and the implementation of new applications being integrated across the business for Order Management and trade booking. The Hedge Fund sees technology as a way of improving their competitive edge within the market.