Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Salary: £130,000 - £150,000 pa
Start Date: 08/10/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002355
Technical Architect– Java – London. Remote working – Onboarding and interviewing. In our opinion this client is the number 1 in their field. They have the best tech talent, the fastest systems, they are the most innovative, have one of the biggest net spend per head on training we have ever seen and this would be a great opportunity for a Technical Architect to be part of something formidable.
The Technical Architect will join a talented team assembled from some of the best technology companies in the market, inside and outside of financial services. They see tech and mathematics problems in a completely different way to most and consistency seek to innovate and break ground with their work.
The Technical Architect will:
- Work closely with product teams and engineering team to understand the needs of clients.
- Develop and refine application and service architecture.
- Leadership and management of a small but growing development.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across business groups to allow collaboration.
- Be hands on design, development and deployment of application and services, working with heads of departments across development, devops and operations.
- Create new tools to improve reliability.
- Work with business, developers to design new features.
The Technical Architect should have; :
The Technical Architect will be part of something completely extraordinary, working with a highly talented team. Options to progress within the business are second to none and their investment in all employees cannot be matched.
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- Proven technical architecture within the financial services domain.
- Proven experience with event-driven architectures
- Excellent Java experience.
- Proven experience delivering highly scalable, fault tolerant, supportable and well
- architected solutions.
- Experience within market data - electronic trading environments.
- Delivery of cloud solutions beneficial.