Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 pa
Start Date: 08/10/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002360
Trading Operations Support Specialist - London. SQL - Excel - VBA - Miller Maxwell is working with a high frequency trading organisation seeks to expanding their London team and expanding their trade operations team in London. The Trade Operations Support Specialist will work closely with exchange traded and derivatives trading desks providing middle office and settlement support for the front office desks. Their is also a requirement for additional Equities experience that would be highly desirable for this client.
The Trading Operations Support Specialist will;
- Provide support for front office trading desks.
- Daily reconciliation of fees; clearing, exchange, financing
- Take full responsibility for settlement workflow
- Use SQL - VBA - Excel daily to automate processes
- Ownership for client’s proprietary trade capture system
- Act as point of contact for internal middle/back-office enquiries
- Work closely with technical teams to improve trader experience
The Trading Operations Support Specialist will need:
This client is one of the most innovative, high-tech finance companies hiring in London. They utilise the latest technology and techniques and have hired leading edge individuals across the global to help build they award winning products. A Trade Operations Support Specialist that wishes to join a growing trade desk that is renowned for offering exceptional training and career development then please contact Miller Maxwell for further information.
- A degree in a STEM related subject
- At least five years in an operational support position
- Experience with exchange-traded and over-the-counter products and derivatives is required.
- Strong SQL - Excel - VBA experience IS required - Power Query experience preferred.
- Experience working within settlements and middle office departments
- PnL experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working within algorithmic trading highly beneficial