Job Role: Project Management
Job Type: Contract
Location: London, England
Salary: £350 - £400 pd
Start Date: 11/10/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002371
Project Manager – London. Leading provider of financial data analytics SaaS solutions to blue-chip clients across the globe seeks to hire a Software Project Manager. This is a 6 month contract – Inside IR35. Agile project focused on Software Integration, DevOps, Automation based.
This award-winning organisation seeks a Project Manager to join their London based team. They seek to hire a Project Manager to assist with the delivery of high-profile projects to FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 organisation.
The Project Manager will:
- Lead projects through the full project life cycle.
- Plan and manage project teams.
- Document all aspects of projects.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Assist with project scoping.
- Implementation of project deliverables.
- Liaise with Operations, Sales and Technology functions across the business.
- Set project milestones and produce KPIs on project progress.
The Project Manager will need to have:
- A degree in a related subject.
- 4 + years experience working as a project manager.
- Experience delivery software projects within Microsoft environment.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Software integration – Software delivery experience.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
The client will offer the Project Manager the opportunity to work directly with blue-chip FTSE 250 and FTSE 100 companies, gain experience working on key projects across gaining experience of Kubernetes, .NET core and similar Microsoft software.