Job Role: Project Management
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 pa
Start Date: 12/10/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002372
Software Project Manager – London. Proven experience within electronic trading, delivering software-based projects in an Agile environment. position from either Java or C++ software environments. Hybrid working in place. Miller Maxwell is working with an International Brokerage seeks to hire an experienced Software Project Manager to join their London based team. The client is an international equities brokerage, part of a larger international group.
The Software Project Manager will:
- Ensuring delivery of multiple, concurrent, projects and releases on time, budget and to highest quality.
- Managing and delivering multiple software related projects.
- Capturing requirements from trading venues.
- Tracking and reporting project progress.
- Developing and implementing plans.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Liaise with engineering, business (front office included) and Technology functions
The Software Project Manager will need to have:
- Experience working within the finance technology sector is required.
- At least 5 + years commercial software project management experience.
- It is essential to have experience of managing software-based projects Java or C++.
- Experience delivering projects within electronic trading is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working within senior stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate with front office users to capture requirements.
- Derivatives, Equites, Fixed Income or Foreign Exchange Asset Class experience.
The client will offer the Software Project Manager the opportunity to work users across multiple departments from front to back-office departments. If you are interested in discussing this exciting Project Management position, please contact Miller Maxwell for further information.