Job Role: Security
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £0 pa
Start Date: 19/11/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002399
Cyber Security Manager - FinTech - London. Hybrid working environment in place. FinTech organisation with a global presence seeks to hire a Cyber Security Manager to manage, oversee and improve cyber security strategy on a global basis. The organisation is an award winning FinTech with highly innovate tech stack and award winning electronic trading products that has seen exceptional growth year on years since the business was established in 2010. Their focus is within the Asset Management industry is unrivalled with a number of high profile clients across the asset management industry. They are renowned for technical innovation and working across exciting markets including secure payments.
The Cyber Security Manager will:
The Cyber Security Manager will need to have:
- Oversee cyber security strategy.
- Improve and Implement security policies and documentation.
- Resolve security incidents.
- Continuously improve security treat and risk strategy.
- Take full autonomy for design of technical solutions.
- Present and report to senior stakeholders.
- Information Security training.
- Work with third party software security vendors
The FinTech requires a Cyber Security Manager to work closely with division heads to improve security across their global business. The Cyber Security Director will have the freedom to influence, control and take full ownership of this with the backing of senior business stakeholders. Package includes: bonus, private medical, pension contribution, life insurance, 26 days holiday, wellness package.
- Proven information security experience.
- Experience establishing cyber security strategy.
- Cyber security certification from; CISSP, CISA, CISM or GIAC.
- Knowledge of security legislation from; DPA, RIPA, PSD.
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure environments.
- Knowledge of security technologies from; AV, SIEM, IDM, IPS, F/W, SSO, DLP.
- Experience working within financial services industry beneficial but not essential.