Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 pa
Start Date: 19/11/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002401
.NET Software Engineer – C# – ASP.NET - Angular – UI. Remote working, interviewing and OnBoarding. Opportunity to build Cloud based software within an Agile development environment. No Cloud experience is required as full training will be provided. The client has won Tech innovation awards in 2019 and 2020 for their real-time data analytics and business intelligence solutions. They have an international client base working with prestigious brands on a global basis.
The .NET Software Engineer will join work closely with the businesses desire to expanding their product offering into the Cloud space and the .NET Software Engineer will play an integral part of this exciting time for the business.
The .NET Software Engineer will:
- Work in a full development life cycle environment.
- Contribute to architecture of new solutions.
- Work on cloud based projects with exposure to Azure offered.
- Work closely with two senior software engineer peers learning and training with them.
- Providing documentation and knowledge to support teams.
- Problem solve client software issues.
The .NET Software Engineer skill Requirements:
- 3 years commercial development experience
- Cloud experience – desirable but a key advantage - Azure
- AngularJS and/or Angular 9
- Azure DevOps
The .NET Software Engineer will have the freedom to gain UI design and Cloud (Azure) experience as well as develop new and innovative software solutions. If you are interested in working for a highly profitable, global BI solutions and data organisation working with the latest .NET tech stack within a company truly embedded in the Cloud space then please contact us for further information.