Job Role: Project Management
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £80,000 - £95,000 pa
Start Date: 19/05/2022
Job Reference: MM-00002513
UX Product Manager - An agile architectural team responsible for delivering key projects across this clients suite required an experienced UX Product manager to join the team. The client is a highly reputable, established and expanding FinTech with a proven track of delivery high performance trading solutions.
The main responsibilities of the UX Product Manager will be;
- Take ownership for product design and strategy, working closely with Head of Products.
- Set and guide the business on UX design strategy.
- Work closely with designers to create crafted UX.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across engineering, sales, operations to understand client requirements and needs.
- Run regular user workshops and product research sessions.
- Work with team to break down features into requirements.
- Interact with senior business stakeholders and clients Co-coordinating with fellow product and client managers to communicate client requirements to development teams.
- Adopt and adhere to the standards and processes on the team and contribute positively to changes.
- Work closely with sales teams on client meetings to investigate and understand client requirements.
The UX Product Manager should have;
- 3 years experience in a Design Lead / Senior Designer role.
- Proven Agile environment experience.
- Proven product management experience within a software development type environment.
- Proven UX design experience.
- Stakeholder Management experience.
- Experience with web design tools - from; Zeplin, Sketch, Invision.
- Proven experience leading UX Teams and working with third parties.
- A presentable portfolio of work to showcase.
- Experience working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience managing product teams – mentoring and developing product managers, as the team grows the UX Product Manager will be integral to this growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a UX Product Manager to join a market dominant company. You will make a major contribution to ensuring the successful design, improvement and maintenance of the leading platform within the market. Product Management package includes a competitive bonus, pension, life insurance, private medical and more. Please contact Miller Maxwell ASAP for further information