Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Full time
Location: The City, London
Salary: £80,000 - £130,000 pa
Start Date: 21/05/2022
Job Reference: MM-00002517
Lead .NET Software Engineer – .NET Core – Cloud – Azure/AWS – TDD – FinTech. Opportunity to take a lead role on a greenfield development team, be fully involved in architecture, development and leading/mentoring an Agile team. Remote working and remote interviewing in place for their position.
The Lead .NET Software Engineer will be involved in several new key projects to build a next generation platform for buy-side investment real-time investments. The FinTech sees this as a game changing platform that will see them cement their place as a recognised global FinTech brand offering innovative technology driven solutions to their clients
Skills required from the Lead .NET Software Engineer
- Experience working within financial services.
- 5 + years commercial development experience.
- Experience leading projects.
- Experience of software architecture and design.
- Sound knowledge of .NET 4.5 Framework
- Can produce high quality C# code
- Test Driven Development – TDD experience
- Cloud experience – Keen interest in AWS – Azure based technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead .NET Software Engineer with proven experience building high performance software. In return the FinTech will offer that scope and freedom to lead projects, influence software architecture and truly build innovative software.