Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, greater London
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 pa
Start Date: 23/05/2022
Job Reference: MM-00002518
DevOps Engineer – London. – Windows – PowerShell – TerraForm - Automation. Work on key Automation projects as part of an infrastructure engineering team defining and creating tools for ‘automation-first’ standards across the business. The company is a Technology driven Asset Management organisation with over £50 billion under management, the business is a tech heavy business renowned for investment in innovation and system improvement & performance. The DevOps Engineer will be fully involved in infrastructure automation working with PowerShell, TerraForm, CI/CD pipelines, Azure technology.
The DevOps Engineer will;
- Work on operational based Infrastructure automation engineering projects.
- Define automation tools, standards, and processes.
- Leverage automation tools and standards to create business-focused infrastructure automation solutions.
- Work with software development and software testing teams to improve and implement automation as part of a digital services division.
- Maintain, optimise, and improve all infrastructure services.
- Provide technical guidance to change and delivery teams.
TheDevOps Engineer will have:
- Proven infrastructure experience.
- Experience using PowerShell
- Experience using Terraform
- Experience of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Proven experience working with software development and engineering teams.
- Experience of Windows based on-premise and cloud hosting environments.
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial but not essential.
The client seeks an DevOps Engineer that can bring new ideas and research new technology that will improve reliability on infrastructure whilst assisting with the implementation of automation procedures across the business. The Asset Manager has invested significantly in technology across their business and there is scope to move into business analysis or architecture as the team develops. Please contact Miller Maxwell for further information regarding this exciting Infrastructure Specialist opportunity.