Job Role: Project Management
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 pa
Start Date: 08/10/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002356
Project Manager – Buy-Side technology trading projects – London. A Project Manager is required to manage the delivery of buy-side software projects for a brand new division of this global trading Exchange. Clients being on-boarded are high profile, blue-chip Asset Management and Wealth Management clients on a global basis. The Project Manager is required to deliver software projects through the full project life cycle; analysis, development, integration, deployment and testing.
The Project Manager will be able influence procedures, work closely with senior client stakeholders and enhance project delivery across the business.
The Project Manager will:
- Manage multiple software projects for buy-side clients
- Work closely with clients during on-boarding process
- Work with internal teams to manage client data integration projects
- Deliver simultaneous projects working closely with senior stakeholders
- Influence and improve internal procedures
- Implement new technology when required
The Project Manager will have:
- Client focused Software Project Management experience
- financial sector experience desirable
- Agile experience required.
- Experience managing multiple projects
- financial data exposure (Market data, different asset classes)
- JIRA and SQL experience
The Project Manager will need to be ambitious, enthusiastic willing to succeed. The business has a very entrepreneurial spirit and there is scope to move internally within this global financial technology business for the right individual. The package for the Project Manager will include: Competitive bonus, share options after probation, pension, life insurance, gym membership,